Sam R. Cammack III
- Sam R. Cammack III received his Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and graduated with honors from the University of Houston.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Law School receiving his Doctorate of Jurisprudence.
- Finished first in his class in 11 (eleven) different areas of Law, receiving the Prima Execellencia award for Legal Scholars.
- While in Law School won HDW mock trial competition and qualified for Nationals.
- Interned the 14th Court of Appeals with Justice Eva Guzman
- Current Sole Practitioner-Law Practice is solely dedicated to Criminal
- Defense Law-Adult & Juvenile Former Vice President Managing
- Criminal Attorney for one the State's largest consumer law firms.
- Successfully DEFENDED thousands of cases as a Criminal Defense
- Lawyer in many high profile cases throughout the State of Texas.
- Hired by the State of Oregon to defend Juvenile charged with serious felony offense in Texas.
- Former Felony prosecutor Harrison County, Texas.
- Counseled State Troopers on procedures from prosecuting many felony cases ranging from Drug cases to Murder.
- As a Former State Prosecutor prosecuted hundreds of cases ranging from DWI to Murder.
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Houston Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Associations of Trial Lawyers America
- Criminal Association of Trial Lawyers America
- Harris County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Texas (State Bar of Texas)
TELEVISION LEGAL CONTRIBUTOR
Appeared as Legal Contributor discussing current.
controversial issues on “Nancy Grace“