You’ve been charged with a crime. The arrest happens so quickly that you don’t know what’s going on. Before you have a chance to panic or start talking too much to the cops, you need to make sure that you have an attorney on your side. A Houston criminal defense attorney can meet you down at the police station and ensure that you know your rights so that you don’t incriminate yourself further. The police like to make you think that you are already guilty but you have rights – and you need a lawyer there to make sure that you get those rights.
- What everyone should know about a Houston criminal defense lawyer
- What can happen when you hire the wrong harris county criminal defense attorneys
- The importance of harris county criminal defense attorneys in court
- The specialty matters in Houston criminal defense
- The difference between assault and battery in Houston, Texas