When you’ve been charged with a crime, the best thing you can hope for is a Houston criminal case dismissal. This is when the judge motions to dismiss the case based on inadequate or tampered evidence or the prosecution simply does not have enough information to go on. There are a number of ways that a case can be dismissed and it is the job of the lawyer that you hire to know all of these so that at any time during your hearing or trial, they can request the motion.
- What everyone should know about a Houston criminal defense lawyer
- What can happen when you hire the wrong harris county criminal defense attorneys
- The importance of harris county criminal defense attorneys in court
- The specialty matters in Houston criminal defense
- The difference between assault and battery in Houston, Texas